أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتدى دعم PBBoard الرسمي، لكي تتمكن من المشاركة ومشاهدة جميع أقسام المنتدى وكافة الميزات ، يجب عليك إنشاء حساب جديد بالتسجيل بالضغط هنا أو تسجيل الدخول اضغط هنا إذا كنت عضواً .

Michel

I am brazilian and like learning about programming and development of software, i speak the basic of english but am learning everyday. I would of create my community on-line, about technology e development. I have 18 years old and am learning about develo

• بدون صورة شخصية
  • Michel

عضـو مشارك
    rating
 رسائل الزوار
 معلوماتي
 قائمة الأصدقاء (0)
 إحصائيات
عرض رسائل الزوار
  02-04-2014 06:56 صباحاً   [2779]

Hello dear visitor welcome to my profile.

May God bless you and all.

I am Brazilian and I like programming.

I like to develop web and I know the basics of HTML and CSS and learn soon plan to learn more.

I found in one of many PBBoard atraz searches a forum for Sofware Good and free and one day find out about Open source and started looking for software Forums Open Source to build my tech community and Conversations.

Today I am changing the default theme PBBoard to become more agreeable to my community.

and as I said earlier I am Brazilian and I speak little English and I'm really lost here in the forum with the Arabic language because I find it very hard to understand but thank you all for all the help with all A big hug and be with God!

And may God bless us all.

اسم العضو :Michel
المجموعة:الأعضاء
عضـو مشارك
التسجيل : 23-09-2013 08:25 صباحاً
تاريخ الميلاد : 4-6-1996
الدولة : Brazil,Espirito Santo
الجنس :
الموقع الشخصي : زيارة موقعي
الوقت لديه الآن : 01-01-1970 03:00 صباحاً
الحاله :
معلومات عن Michel I am brazilian and like learning about programming and development of software, i speak the basic of english but am learning everyday. I would of create my community on-line, about technology e development. I have 18 years old and am learning about develo
أصدقاء Michel
لا يوجد لديه أصدقاء ..

آخر موضوع : Help PBBoard translation for Portuguese Brazilian
آخر رد :Help PBBoard translation for Portuguese Brazilian
آخر زياره : 03-12-2014 06:43 صباحاً
المشاركات : 8 قوة السمعة : 0
الزيارات : 5 الدعوات :0
اضافة Michel الى قائمة اصدقائك
البحث عن مواضيع العضو Michel البحث عن ردود العضو Michel

آخر الزوار
آخر 20 زائر لهذه الصفحة هم :

ابو عبد الله  frksh.net