منتدى دعم PBBoard الرسمي
(نسخة قابلة للطباعة من الموضوع)
https://pbboard.info/forums/t9898
أنقر هنا لمشاهدة الموضوع بهيئته الأصلية

Need an arabic partner
hno2005 17-06-2012 09:38 صباحاً
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركات
My name is Hamid Abutorab.
I'm a web designer and I have a group.We have made auction website( مزاد موقع) like 1000mazad.com but not with that template .But it's working like that . We made that about an year ago but because of some problem that Gob have with auction of website they block them.So,we have decided to expand our work to foreign countries and we decided countries.
because we don't know Arabic we decided to get help from you and of course you would have your benefit to be our partner .To know the benefits contact us atHno2005@gmail.com.
Actually What we want to do is make auction website for arabic people so they can have their own auction website to make money and sell their products.
by the way . we have 3 kind of new auction website .I search and I see 1000mazad.com is just one way of the way of auction website and there is still 3 kind of auctions that is not made yet for Arabic countries .
so , We need some partners to work with each other and like I said you would have your own benefits to work with us.

Waiting for your replay .
if you want to see our auction website that we have designed contact us .

Contact me athno2005@gmail.com.
We are glad to work with Arabic people.

Thanks

منتدى دعم PBBoard الرسمي

Copyright © 2009-2024 PBBoard® Solutions. All Rights Reserved